Taxidermy Insider ®
Terms of Service
Last Updated February 27, 2015
Welcome to Taxidermy Insider! ®
By accepting the Term or making any use of the Site you agree to the Terms and Policy. If you do not agree to the Terms and Policy, do not click “I Accept” or make any use of the Site. Due to circumstances like changes in the law or changes in functionality Stehling may change the Terms from time to time, without prior notice.
You are accepting the Terms and Policy on behalf of yourself and any entity or organization that you work for. By accepting the Terms you represent that you have full legal authority to bind yourself and your entity or organization to the Terms and Policy. If you do not have the legal authority to bind, please ensure that an authorized person consents to and accepts the Terms.
Services and Permitted Use.
The services (“Services”) consist of allowing you to access and use the Site and blog dedicated to taxidermy which provides written content; online, non-downloadable videos; written tutorials; and online support for the purpose of learning taxidermy.
Stehling may at any time modify or discontinue the Services, or any part thereof, on a temporary or permanent basis without notice.
You are responsible for your own conduct while using the Services and shall use them only for purposes that are legal, proper and in compliance with the Terms and any applicable guidelines and policies posted at the Site. By way of example, you shall not:
- impersonate another person or entity, or falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material;
- restrict or inhibit any other person or entity from using the Services;
- use the Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained within the Services;
- interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks;
- create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities or promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual;
- Upload or transmit materials that violates or promotes the violation of, any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- Upload or transmit materials that promotes violence or contains violent materials;
- Upload or transmit materials that infringes the intellectual property or proprietary rights of others, including patent, copyright, trademark and trade secret rights;
- Upload or transmit materials that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable;
- Upload or transmit harmful materials, including viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or any other computer programming routines that may damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, program, data, or personal information;
- Upload or transmit materials that promotes discrimination or employs discriminatory practices based on race, sex, religion, nationality, sexual orientation, or age;
- Upload or transmit materials offering or disseminating fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions (for example, make-money-fast schemes, chain letters, pyramid schemes);
- Upload or transmit domain names, URLs, or hyperlinks;
- The use of the Services for commercial purposes, including advertising, promotion or solicitation; or
- Using the Services to impersonate any person or entity, including the forging of an electronic mail message.
Your Content within the Services
If you upload, submit, or send any content to be displayed within the services, you retain ownership of all intellectual property rights to such content. What’s yours stays yours. However, by providing content to Stehling, with content, you grant us a perpetual, worldwide, royalty free license to use, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, publish, publically perform, publically display and distribute such content. This license is for the limited purpose of operating, promoting and improving our Services or developing new ones. It is your responsibility ensure that you have all necessary rights to grant us the license to any content you submit.
It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act or other applicable law. For more information please visit www.copyright.gov. If you believe we have obtained any content from an unauthorized source or if an unauthorized third party has made an unauthorized use of your content, please contact us immediately. Our contact information is available within the Site.
If you submit feedback or suggestions about our Services, we may use any such feedback or suggestions without restriction.
The Site, software used in its operation and Stehling generated content contained is Stehling’s proprietary, intellectual property that is protected by the applicable copyright, patent, trade secret and other laws. Stehling hereby grants you a limited, personal, non-transferrable and non-exclusive license to use the Services so long as your account is active. You shall not: (i) copy, modify, creative a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Services; or (ii) make any use of the content of others within the services.
Your Account; User Identification within the Services
When you register at the Site you will be required to create a user account consisting of a username, email address and password. To protect your account, please keep your password confidential. You are responsible for all activity that occurs through your account. If you believe that your account or password has been compromised, contact us immediately.
When you post content within the Services, you will be identified by your user account username.
Fees, Term and Termination
The Services are provided on a monthly subscription basis for the fees stated within the site. We require that all fees be paid by credit card; however we do not store your credit card information. We use a third party to process all credit card payments.
When you create your account, you will be charged in advance for the following month of the Services. Once charged, the monthly fee is nonrefundable.
For example, if you create your account on the 15th day of the month, you will be charged for one month of Services until the 15th day of the following month. Upon the expiration of each monthly billing cycle, you account will automatically renew and you will be charged again for another month of Services subject to the Terms. You may cancel at any time by providing written notice to us utilizing the Site, however the Services will continue until the end of the current billing cycle.
Stehling may at any time and for any reason (including a period of inactivity, or an unauthorized use of the Services) terminate your account.
Representations and Indemnification.
We provide the Services using a reasonable level of skill and care; however there are certain things that we cannot promise about our Services. We represent that we have the necessary rights to enter into these Terms with you and grant you the use of the Services.
Except for the express representations contained within these Terms, your use of the Services is at your sole risk. All Services are provided on a “as is” and “as available” basis. Stehling hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind whether express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Without limiting this general disclaimer, Stehling makes no representations or warranties that: (i) the Services will meet your requirements or expectations; (ii) the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free; (iii) the content of others contained within the Services will be accurate or reliable; (iv) the quality of any particular component of the Services will meet your expectations; (v) your use of the Services will improve your business or increase sales; or (vi) any errors within ezeedata® Claim Center or the Software will be corrected.
You represent that you have all necessary rights to any content that you provide to us and have all necessary rights to grant the licenses stated in these Terms. You shall indemnify Stehling and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and employees, customers from all losses and liabilities arising from Claims relating any breach of these Terms.
Limitation of Liability and Damages
Stehling will not be liable for and you shall release us from all losses and liabilities resulting from: (i) the use of the Services; (ii) unauthorized access to the Services (unless such unauthorized access was the result of Stehling’s negligence); or (iii) statements or conduct of any third party within the Services; (iv) accuracy of the content of others within the Services.
In no event will Stehling’s total liability to you exceed the amount that you have paid for the Services during the past twelve months.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. Accordingly, some of the above limitations provided above may not apply to you.
Any provisions of these Terms which by their nature would survive termination will so survive
Stehling may modify these Terms as necessary due to changes to the law or changes to our Services. You should look at the terms regularly. We will post notice of modifications to these terms within the Services and may also require you to accept an updated version of the Terms to continue your use of the Services. Changes will not apply retroactively and will become effective immediately unless stated otherwise (e.g. a delayed launch of a particular feature). If you do not agree to the modified Terms you are to immediately discontinue your use of the Services and close your account.
Stehling may assign its rights and obligations under these Terms (e.g. in the case of a merger or acquisition) without notice to you.
These Terms do not create any third party beneficiary rights.
If we do not enforce a particular right under these Terms, it does not mean that we cannot enforce that right on a later date.
The laws of Wisconsin, excluding conflict of laws rules, will apply to any disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms. All claims arising out of or relating to these terms or the Services will be litigated exclusively in the federal or state courts of Wisconsin, and you consent to personal jurisdiction in those courts.